Diseased Peripheral Blood Primary Cells
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
StemExpress offers diseased peripheral blood primary cells from a wide variety of human diseases. Diseased peripheral blood is collected from volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers or partnering hospitals. Diseased blood is transferred to our on-site cell manufacturing facility for processing to peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs)*. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality PBMCs before leaving the facility.
*Only PBMCs are offered from diseased donors.
Popular Diseased Peripheral Blood Primary Cells Products
Diseased Peripheral Blood Primary Cells - Disease Type
- Thyroid Cancer Remission
- Breast Cancer Remission
- Oral Cancer Remission
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 (Type 1 Diabetes)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Muscular Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 (Type 2 Diabetes)
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Recallable and repeat donors (pending the health of the donor)
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
CELL COLLECTION & PROCESSING
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
EDTA is used in the collection of our diseased products except for diseased peripheral blood serum.
Depending on the rarity of the disease, collection of diseased samples can vary. Please call our customer service team to determine the lead time for a specific disease type.
Yes, pending the health of the donor.
Yes, all of our diseased products are offered as fresh.
No, we only offer PBMCs due to the smaller volumes of blood collected from a diseased donor.