Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
StemExpress provides whole human bone marrow and bone marrow-derived primary cells. Bone marrow is collected by a certified medical professional from a maximum of four sites on the posterior iliac crest (100 mL total). Human bone marrow samples are shipped immediately to customers or processed into a specific primary cell population at our on-site FDA registered laboratory.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate bone marrow every 16 weeks and other blood products after 4 weeks.
Yes, this data is available upon request.
It takes 2 weeks on average. Schedule your delivery today to ensure the quickest turn around time.
Yes, we can customize the collection based on specific requests.
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.