Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human peripheral blood is one of the most easily accessible sources for obtaining unprocessed tissue and primary cells. At StemExpress’s Stem Cell Collection Centers, normal and diseased unprocessed human peripheral blood products are collected from IRB consented donors and shipped out directly to our customers or quickly processed at our FDA registered laboratory to ensure each primary cell type is of the highest quality. Each cell type is characterized by flow cytometry to guarantee our customers receive a pure and viable cell population for their research applications.
Your Cells, Your Way!
HIGH QUALITY PRIMARY CELLS
FIGURE 1. Representative flow data of the purity (95%) of CD19 B cells isolated from peripheral blood mononuclear cells by means of negative selection.
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Diseased donors*
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
*Serum, plasma, PBMCs, and whole blood available from diseased donors only.
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can source diseased blood upon specific request.
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate white blood cells every 4 weeks.
Usually around 8x109 PBMCs however, it will depend greatly on the way you process the Leukopak (Ficoll, RBC lysis, etc).
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
We can collect up to 250 ml into tubes.
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.