Peripheral Blood Plasma
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human peripheral blood plasma contains a variety of cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors that affect the proliferation and function of immune cells, which allows peripheral blood plasma to be applicable in a wide variety of therapeutic uses. Peripheral blood is collected at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers from healthy IRB consented donors, who are negative for HBV, HCV, and HIV, into a sterile collection bag containing an anticoagulant. Fresh whole peripheral blood is sent to our FDA-registered cell manufacturing facility where the blood is spun down in order to separate out the plasma fraction.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Anticoagulant (ACD-A, EDTA or heparin)
- Streck® tubes
- Client supplied tubes
- 10-200mL volumes
- Cryopreserved or fresh
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
Yes, we can collect plasma along with a Leukopak or we can isolate specific cell types from the Leukopak.
Although most of our plasma collections are from apheresis, we can collect plasma from whole blood upon request.