Mobilized Peripheral Blood Leukopaks
Your source for quality fresh and cryopreserved human cells
Human Mobilized Peripheral Blood Leukopaks are collected from healthy IRB consented donors that are injected with Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF aka Neupogen®), Plerixafor (aka Mozobil®), or a combination of Plerixafor and G-CSF, which increases circulating leukocytes and stimulates the bone marrow to produce a large number of hematopoietic and progenitor stem cells and mobilizes these cells into the bloodstream, allowing for enriched CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells from a single donor as compared to traditional Leukopaks. Collecting CD34+ stem cells from a single donor eliminates donor-to-donor variation, allows scalability of stem cell studies, and decreases same cell variability. Mobilized Leukopaks are ideal for stem cell studies relating to regenerative medicine, immunotherapy, and transplant therapy.
Your Cells, Your Way!
HIGH-QUALITY MOBILIZED LEUKOPAKS
Cell-rich Mobilized Leukopaks are extracted using an FDA-approved apheresis machine. Once collected, Mobilized Leukopaks are sent out on the day of collection to ensure you receive a fresh product.
- 2x1010 TNCs/full bag
- Enriched CD34+ cells
- Highly-enriched PBMCs
- ≥90% viability
- HBV, HCV, HIV negative
- IRB approved
- Extensive donor pool
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Much more....
- Special processing procedures available
- Different mobilization agents available
EXPEDIENCY FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer G-CSF, Plerixafor, and G-CSF plus Plerixafor options to mobilize the cells from the bone marrow.
Yes, LCMV testing can be done upon request.
All over the world. We have a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs. Please inquire for more information.
StemExpress offers PBMCs and CD34+ stem cells mobilized with G-CSF, Plerixafor, and G-CSF plus plerixafor. The mechanism of action of these mobilization agents, and the combination of them, have been shown to change the expression profile, cell composition, and engraftment potential of the mobilized cells.1,2,3 Therefore, it is important to understand that switching mobilization reagents during a study may also change the mobilized cell type and their effect on studies relating to transplantation and stem cell research.
1. Broxmeyer, et al. (2005) Rapid mobilization of murine and human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells with AMD3100, a CXCR4 antagonist. J Exp Med. 201(8):1307–1318.
2. Larochelle, et al. (2006) AMD3100 mobilizes hematopoietic stem cells with long-term repopulating capacity in nonhuman primates. Blood. 107(9):3772–3778.
3. Lidonnici, et al. (2017) Plerixafor and G-CSF combination mobilizes hematopoietic stem and progenitors cells with a distinct transcriptional profile and a reduced in vivo homing capacity compared to plerixafor alone. Haematol. 102(4):120-124.