Human primary cells are isolated from bone marrow, cord blood, peripheral blood (healthy and diseased), and mobilized peripheral blood. Unprocessed or apheresis products are collected from IRB consented donors at one of our strategically located Stem Cell Collection Centers or at one of our partnering hospitals, and processed at our on-site laboratory to a specific primary cell type. We streamline the entire workflow, from donor recruitment all the way to shipping the final product, guaranteeing every sample arrives with the highest purity, viability, and quality researchers need to ensure confidence in their results.
- Large and assorted selection of human primary cells available to cover all aspects of your research
- Robust and diverse donor pool for effortless selection of the right specimen for your research
- Recallable and repeat donors for critical longitudinal studies
- Customizable products that allow flexibility and simplicity in decision making
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to the products you need
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- Collection centers and laboratories that follow GMP guidelines to ensure high-quality products
- Employ compliant data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
- World-class customer service before, during, and after your purchase
- Mononuclear Cells
- Diseased Mononuclear Cells
- Stem and Progenitor Cells
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- T Cells, B Cells, Monocytes, and NK Cells
- Macrophages and Dendritic Cells
- Extensive donor pool
- Diseased donors*
- Recallable and repeat donors**
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)**
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)**
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)**
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
*Peripheral blood only.
**Does not apply to cord blood products.
- Positive and negative selection available
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
WHAT DOES STEMEXPRESS DO?
- Procures healthy and diseased human tissue and blood
- Isolates cells
- Processes whole blood (umbilical cord, adult peripheral, and maternal)
- Cultures selected cell types
- Isolates DNA and RNA
- Conducts immunophenotyping using flow cytometry
How to thaw StemExpress human primary cells for optimal viability?
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.
Does StemExpress offer custom or specialty services?
Yes. StemExpress is happy to work with researchers to meet the specific needs of their work.
What if I don’t see the primary cell type I am looking for?
Our scientists are well versed in the isolation of human primary cells. They will look into the feasibility of the cell isolation and propose the most cost-effective procedure that yields the highest-quality product. Contact us and let us know what you are looking for.