StemExpress partners with Biological Industries USA regarding the non-exclusive global distribution of our well-defined high-quality Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). With the addition of our MSCs, Biological Industries, a leading cell culture media developer and manufacturer, now offers a full cell culture solution to their clients. Using Biological Industries’ NutriStem® MSC Medium, a completely defined serum-free, xeno-free, low-protein formula medium, in combination with StemExpress’ MSCs researchers and clinicians can produce clinical-quality MSCs for their research needs. Check out their latest Application Note and see how the combination of these two products dramatically improves MSC expansion when compared to industry standard MSC culture conditions.
Press Release: Business Wire
In the News: Sacramento Business Journal
High-Quality Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells
StemExpress Mesenchymal Stem Cells are a well-defined MSC population that complies with ISCT1 recommendations.
- Derived from fresh bone marrow aspirate
- Positive marker panel: ≥90% expression of CD73/CD90/CD105
- Negative marker panel: ≤5% expression of CD14/CD20/CD34/CD45
- Ability to differentiate into osteoblasts, adipocytes, and chondrocytes
- Adherence to plastic
- Guaranteed minimum of 10 population doublings
- Animal Component-Free (ACF) & serum-free culture conditions (optional)
- Negative for HIV, HBV, and HCV
- From healthy IRB consented donors
StemExpress is dedicated to providing products with The Purity, Viability, and Quality You Need™ for your research. Contact Us today to discuss how we can support your MSC research.
1. Dominici et al. Minimal criteria for defining multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells. The International Society for Cellular Therapy position statement. Cytotherapy. 2006;8(4):315-7.